Quicken is a well-designed product introduced in the market by 'Intuit' to meet the expectations of users. Established as a 'Personal Finance Management Tool' it comes up in different versions according to the different platforms like Windows, Macintosh, Apple, etc. Starter, Deluxe, Rental Property Manager,Premier and Quicken Home & Business are some of the versions compatible with Windows. They better understand the possibility that there might be a time when you are not able to access internet and therefore provided you with an option of Quicken Help File.
Locate the file on your product
This feature helps you even when you are offline. It is simple to reach those files, in most windows; you have to press F1 key to open the relevant guidelines according to your window. You can open the guide quickly whenever you have any query, let's say, if you are working on your accounts register, then you can seek help with just a single tap. But there are some OS which does not open the page when you press the F1 button from your keyboard and Quicken Support Chat has suggested another way to find the help page on those systems.
Go through the following steps to find the Help Topic
- Move to Application and Help Menu
- Select 'Quicken Help' option there
- After then, it will open two tabs for you
- The first one will be of Contents: you may choose this tab if you have general doubts/ queries related to Quicken software. You will find a list of all items on this page. You have to double-click on the product you want to know about.
- The second option will be of Search Quicken Help that will help you to search for any word /phrase and it will collect all the topics consisting of that specific word.
- Once you have found the topic that you were searching, you need to click on the link to Print This Topic that you can find at the bottom of the screen.
Some more options like Live Community or Product and Quicken Support are also there but you should have internet connection for them. It will permit you to look for any topic in the same way as you do with Google. You can also consult them if it becomes difficult for you to reach the offline help feature or need any help related to the subscription.